One of the things I love about the bookish community is that there’s so many opportunities to get involved. And what better way to get involved than to swoon over your favourite characters? Well, that’s exactly what Book Madness 2017 is for and boy am I excited to be a part of it!
What is Book Madness? Just 60 or so bloggers, booktubers, and other bookish people mooning over their favourite character! The goal? To convince you that my character is the best, most inspiring character. All you have to do is vote! And who is my character, you may ask? I think you’ll find it’s not entirely surprising.
Of course, Finn! (Is not picking a specific Finn cheating?) From Traveler by L.E. DeLano!
Why is Finn so swoonworthy?
- He literally goes across realities to try and save the love of his life(lives?).
- He risks his life time after time to keep her out of danger
- Did I mention he has green eyes?
- He basically survived the apocalypse in his reality
- In his reality, he has the strength to do such brave things (I shan’t spoil)
- Now, a few sub points about Pirate Finn (who in general is swoonworthy)
- Irish accent
- Daring and outgoing
- Knows what he wants and is out to get it
- The ultimate swipe-you-off-your-feet swashbuckler
- Every Finn is the same, compassionate, loving person in every life who will do anything to be with his love
Finn is so new to YA world, he has gotten barely any exposure, which is so unfair, because he has such great potential, he’s like an onion he has so many layers to his character!
I could go on and on about Finn and why I love him, but why do that when you can figure it out for yourself by reading Traveler?!
You have 5 votes, so, vote for Finn!!! —-> https://maggieannmartin.com/2017/03/01/welcome-to-bookmadness17/
Vote soon, because round one ends March 5 at 11:59 pm CST.
So go….vote….stop reading and go…NOW!!!